martes, 4 de septiembre de 2012

Various Artists - Extended Versions By Satta Vol. 3




01. Blackman Foundation  Push Dawta - Hugh Mundell  Jah Bull
02. Fight I Down - Freddy Clarke
03. Ten To One - George Allison
04. Keep On Knocking - Jacob Miller
05. Bionic Skank - Jacob Miller & Dillinger
06. False Sentence - Hopeton Lewis
07. Created By The Father - I Roy
08. Rockers All Stars - Rockers Dub - Heptones - Love Won't Come Easy
09. I'm Just a Guy - Hugh Griffiths
10. Jah Thomas - Rucumbine - Fanna - Tears In My Eyes
11. Jogging - Freddie McGregor
12. Put My Trust. - Jezrell
13. The Winner - Freddy McGregor
14. Gold Spoon - Hosbah Lawrence & Trinity
15. Give me the Right - Jayes

16. Jah Is The Ruler - Jah Woosh
17. Never Get Away - Freddie McGregor
18. Jah Fire Will Be Burning - Hugh Mundell
19. Another Weekend - Freddie Mckay
20. Adapter Chapter. - Jah Thomas & Roots Radics
21. London Scank - Jah Thomas
22. Marcus Garvey Back in Town - In Crowd
23. Give Up The land   Give It To I - Horace Andy  Prince Mohammad
24. Fire In A Wire - I Roy
25. King Of Israel - Hugh Mundell
26. Ba Da  Rock and Come in - Gregory Isaacs  Mama Benji
27. Company - Frankie Jones & The Nazarines
28. Free Rasta Free - Jah Fatta And The Black Brothers
29. If You Should Lose Me - George Nooks & Trinity
30. Marcus Garvey Back in Town - In Crowd

31. No Licey Head - Jah Son
32. Armageddon Rock - I And I
33. Sweet Man - In Crowd
34. Never Tell I - Horace Andy & Dillinger
35. Yaho - Jayes
36. Mop And Cry - Freddie Mckay
37. Slave Master - Flick Wilson & Roots Radics
38. People Of The Ghetto - Food Clothes & Shelter
39. Ghetto Youths  Ghetto Dub - Gilly Buchanan  D.A.T.C Music Stable
40. Jah Will Provide - Hugh Mundell
41. Prophecy - Fabian
42. Stop Them Jah - Hugh Mundell
43. One In A Million - Half Pint
44. Time Of Decision - Leroy Brown
45. The One Who loves You. - Jayes

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario